46 CFR Part 560 - ACTIONS TO ADDRESS CONDITIONS UNDULY IMPAIRING ACCESS OF U.S.-FLAG VESSELS TO OCEAN TRADE BETWEEN FOREIGN PORTS
- § 560.1 Purpose; general provisions.
- § 560.2 Factors indicating conditions unduly impairing access.
- § 560.3 Petitions for relief.
- § 560.4 Proceeding.
- § 560.5 Receipt of relevant information.
- § 560.6 Notification to Secretary of State.
- § 560.7 Decision; sanctions; effective date.
- § 560.8 Submission of decision to the President.
- § 560.9 Postponement, discontinuance, or suspension of action.
In accordance with 44 U.S.C. 3518(c)(1)(B), and except for investigations undertaken with reference to a category of individuals or entities (e.g., an entire industry), any information request or requirement in this part is not subject to the requirements of section 3507(f) of the Paperwork Reduction Act because such collection of information is pursuant to a civil, administrative action or investigation by an agency of the United States against specific individuals or entities.