47 CFR 1.16 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury in lieu of affidavits.
Any document to be filed with the Federal Communications Commission and which is required by any law, rule or other regulation of the United States to be supported, evidenced, established or proved by a written sworn declaration, verification, certificate, statement, oath or affidavit by the person making the same, may be supported, evidenced, established or proved by the unsworn declaration, certification, verification, or statement in writing of such person, except that, such declaration shall not be used in connection with: (a) A deposition, (b) an oath of office, or (c) an oath required to be taken before a specified official other than a notary public. Such declaration shall be subscribed by the declarant as true under penalty of perjury, and dated, in substantially the following form:
(1) If executed without the United States:
(2) If executed within the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths:
- 47 CFR 51.332 — Notice of Network Changes: Copper Retirement.
- 47 CFR 63.71 — Procedures for Discontinuance, Reduction or Impairment of Service by Domestic Carriers.
- 47 CFR 63.602 — Additional Contents of Applications to Discontinue, Reduce, or Impair an Existing Retail Service as Part of a Technology Transition.
- 47 CFR 1.5001 — Contents of Petitions for Declaratory Ruling Under Section 310(b) of the Communications Act of 1934, as Amended.
- 47 CFR 1.5000 — Citizenship and Filing Requirements Under Section 310(b) of the Communications Act of 1934, as Amended.