47 CFR 1.41 - Informal requests for Commission action.
Except where formal procedures are required under the provisions of this chapter, requests for action may be submitted informally. Requests should set forth clearly and concisely the facts relied upon, the relief sought, the statutory and/or regulatory provisions (if any) pursuant to which the request is filed and under which relief is sought, and the interest of the person submitting the request. In application and licensing matters pertaining to the Wireless Radio Services, as defined in § 1.904 of this part, such requests may also be sent electronically, via the ULS.
- 47 CFR 24.430 — Opposition to Applications.
- 47 CFR 79.108 — Video Programming Guides and Menus Provided by Navigation Devices.
- 47 CFR 80.57 — Canada/U.S.A. Channeling Arrangement for VHF Maritime Public Correspondence.
- 47 CFR 79.105 — Video Description and Emergency Information Accessibility Requirements for All Apparatus.
- 47 CFR 24.830 — Opposition to Applications.
- 47 CFR 79.103 — Closed Caption Decoder Requirements for Apparatus.
- 47 CFR 79.107 — User Interfaces Provided by Digital Apparatus.
- 47 CFR 25.115 — Applications for Earth Station Authorizations.
- 47 CFR 25.154 — Opposition to Applications and Other Pleadings.
- 47 CFR 1.43 — Requests for Stay; Cross-Reference.