47 CFR 80.415 - Publications.
(a) The following publications listed in the table contained in § 80.401 are published by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU):
(1) Manual for Use of the Maritime Mobile and Maritime Mobile-Satellite Services.
(2) List IV - List of Coast Stations.
(3) List V - List of Ship Stations.
(4) List VI - List of Radiodetermination and Special Services Stations.
(5) List VII A - Alphabetical List of Call Signs of Stations Used by the Maritime Mobile Service, Ship Station Selective Call Numbers or Signals and Coast Station Identification Numbers or Signals. These publications may be purchased from: International Telecommunication Union, General Secretariat-Sales Section, Place des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
(b) The following publications listed in the table contained in § 80.401 are available as follows:
(1) IMO GMDSS Master Plan may be purchased from International Maritime Organization (IMO), Publications, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7 SR, United Kingdom; telephone 011 44 71 735 7611.
(2) U.S. NGA Publication 117 may be purchased from Superintendent of Documents, P.O. Box 371954, Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954, telephone 202-512-1800.
(3) The Admiralty List of Radio Signals, Volume 5 - Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, may be purchased from UK Hydrographic Office, Admiralty Way, Tauton, Somerset TA1 2DN, United Kingdom, telephone 44 (0)1823 337900 x3333.