47 CFR § 95.931 - Permissible CBRS uses.
The operator of a CBRS station may use that station to transmit two-way plain language voice communications to other CBRS stations and to other stations that are authorized to transmit on CBRS frequencies.
(a) Emergency communications. Any CBRS channel may be used for emergency communications or for traveler assistance.
(2) CBRS Channel 9 may be used only for emergency communications or traveler assistance. It must not be used for any other purpose.
(1) To call for help or transmit other emergency communications;
(2) To provide warnings of hazardous road conditions to travelers;
(3) To make brief test transmissions (“radio checks”); or,
(4) To transmit voice paging.