47 CFR Part 4 - DISRUPTIONS TO COMMUNICATIONS
Reporting Requirements for Disruptions to Communications
- § 4.3 — Communications providers covered by the requirements of this part.
- § 4.5 — Definitions of outage, special offices and facilities, and 911 special facilities.
- § 4.7 — Definitions of metrics used to determine the general outage-reporting threshold criteria.
- § 4.9 — Outage reporting requirements—threshold criteria.
- § 4.11 — Notification and initial and final communications outage reports that must be filed by communications providers.
- § 4.13 — Reports by the National Communications System (NCS) and by special offices and facilities, and related responsibilities of communications providers.
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 47 CFR Part 4.
Title 47 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 47 CFR Part 4 after this date.