47 CFR Subpart G - Applications and Authorizations
- § 90.111 Scope.
- § 90.115 Foreign government and alien eligibility.
- § 90.119 Application requirements.
- § 90.121 Canadian registration.
- § 90.127 Submission and filing of applications.
- § 90.129 Supplemental information to be routinely submitted with applications.
- § 90.135 Modification of license.
- § 90.137 Applications for operation at temporary locations.
- § 90.138 Applications for itinerant frequencies.
- § 90.149 License term.
- § 90.155 Time in which station must be placed in operation.
- § 90.159 Temporary and conditional permits.
Special Rules Governing Facilities Used To Provide Commercial Mobile Radio Services (§ - )
- § 90.165 Procedures for mutually exclusive applications.
- § 90.168 Equal employment opportunities.
- § 90.169 Construction prior to grant of application.
The following rules (§§ 90.165 through 90.169) govern applications, licensing, and operation of radio facilities in the 220-222 MHz (subpart T), Business Radio (subpart D), 929-930 MHz Paging (subpart P), and Specialized Mobile Radio (subpart S) services that are used to provide commercial mobile radio services (see §§ 20.3 and 20.9 of this chapter). Compliance with the rules relating to applications and licensing of facilities on paging-only channels in the Business Radio Service (see § 90.75(c)(10)) and 929-930 MHz paging channels (see § 90.494(a),(b)) is not required prior to August 10, 1996. Compliance with § 90.168 is also not required prior to August 10, 1996 for reclassified commercial mobile radio service providers who are to be regulated as private carriers until August 10, 1996 as provided in the Second Report and Order in GN Docket No. 93-252, 9 FCC Rcd 2348 (1994), paras. 280-284. The licensing and operation of radio facilities in the 220-222 MHz (subpart T), Business Radio (subpart D), 929-930 MHz Paging (subpart P), and Specialized Mobile Radio (subpart S) services that are used to provide commercial mobile radio services are also subject to rules elsewhere in this part that apply generally to Private Land Mobile Radio Services. In the case of any conflict between rules set forth in §§ 90.165 through 90.169 and other rules in this part, §§ 90.165 through 90.169 apply. 14-23. New §§ 90.165 through 90.169 are added to subpart G to read as follows: