48 CFR 25.408 - Procedures.
(a) If the WTO GPA or an FTA applies (see 25.401), the contracting officer must -
(1) Comply with the requirements of 5.203, Publicizing and response time;
(2) Comply with the requirements of 5.207, Preparation and transmittal of synopses;
(3) Not include technical requirements in solicitations solely to preclude the acquisition of eligible products;
(4) Specify in solicitations that offerors must submit offers in the English language and in U.S. dollars (see 52.214-34, Submission of Offers in the English Language, and 52.214-35, Submission of Offers in U.S. Currency, or paragraph (c)(5) of 52.215-1, Instruction to Offerors - Competitive Acquisitions); and
(b) See Subpart 25.5 for evaluation procedures and examples.
- 48 CFR 225.408 — Procedures.
- 48 CFR 25.1002 — Use of Foreign Currency.
- 48 CFR 14.409-1 — Award of Unclassified Contracts.
- 48 CFR 25.403 — World Trade Organization Government Procurement Agreement and Free Trade Agreements.
- 48 CFR 752.225-9 — Buy American Act - Trade Agreements Act - Balance of Payments Program.