48 CFR § 9.102 - Applicability.
(a) This subpart applies to all proposed contracts with any prospective contractor that is located -
(1) In the United States or its outlying areas; or
(2) Elsewhere, unless application of the subpart would be inconsistent with the laws or customs where the contractor is located.
(b) This subpart does not apply to proposed contracts with -
(1) Foreign, State, or local governments;
(2) Other U.S. Government agencies or their instrumentalities; or
(3) Agencies for people who are blind or severely disabled (see subpart 8.7).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.