49 CFR 1562.25 - Fixed base operator requirements.
(a) Security program. Each FBO must adopt and carry out an FBO Security Program.
(b) Screening and other duties. Each FBO must -
(1) Designate a security coordinator who meets the requirements in § 1562.23(b) of this part and is responsible for implementing the FBO Security Program and other security requirements required under this section, and provide TSA with the security coordinator's contact information and availability in accordance with the FBO Security Program.
(2) Support the screening of persons and property in accordance with the requirements of this subpart and the FBO Security Program.
(3) Support the search of aircraft in accordance with the requirements of this subpart and the FBO Security Program.
(4) Restrict the distribution, disclosure, and availability of sensitive security information (SSI), as defined in part 1520 of this chapter, to persons with a need to know, and refer all requests for SSI by other persons to TSA.
(5) Perform any other duties required under the FBO Security Program.
(1) Each FBO must:
(i) Permit TSA to conduct any inspections or tests, including copying records, to determine compliance with this part and the FBO Security Program.
(ii) At the request of TSA, provide evidence of compliance with this part and the FBO Security Program, including copies of records.
(2) Noncompliance with this part or the FBO Security Program may result in the cancellation of an aircraft operator's flight approvals and other remedial or enforcement action, as appropriate.