49 CFR § 385.603T - Application.
(a) Each applicant applying under this subpart must submit an application that consists of:
(1) Form OP-1(NNA) - Application for U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Registration by Non-North America-Domiciled Motor Carriers;
(2) Form MCS-150 - Motor Carrier Identification Report; and
(3) A notification of the means used to designate process agents, either by submission in the application package of Form BOC-3 - Designation of Agents - Motor Carriers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders or a letter stating that the applicant will use a process agent service that will submit the Form BOC-3 electronically.
(b) FMCSA will only process an application if it meets the following conditions:
(1) The application must be completed in English;
(2) The information supplied must be accurate, complete, and include all required supporting documents and applicable certifications in accordance with the instructions to Form OP-1(NNA), Form MCS-150 and Form BOC-3;
(4) The application must be signed by the applicant.
(c) An applicant must submit the application to the address provided in Form OP-1(NNA).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.