49 CFR Part 191 - TRANSPORTATION OF NATURAL AND OTHER GAS BY PIPELINE; ANNUAL REPORTS, INCIDENT REPORTS, AND SAFETY-RELATED CONDITION REPORTS
- § 191.1 Scope.
- § 191.3 Definitions.
- § 191.5 Immediate notice of certain incidents.
- § 191.7 Report submission requirements.
- § 191.9 Distribution system: Incident report.
- § 191.11 Distribution system: Annual report.
- § 191.12 [Reserved]
- § 191.13 Distribution systems reporting transmission pipelines; transmission or gathering systems reporting distribution pipelines.
- § 191.15 Transmission systems; gathering systems; liquefied natural gas facilities; and underground natural gas storage facilities: Incident report.
- § 191.17 Transmission systems; gathering systems; liquefied natural gas facilities; and underground natural gas storage facilities: Annual report.
- § 191.21 OMB control number assigned to information collection.
- § 191.22 National Registry of Operators.
- § 191.23 Reporting safety-related conditions.
- § 191.25 Filing safety-related condition reports.
- § 191.29 National Pipeline Mapping System.
- Appendix A to Part 191 - Procedure for Determining Reporting Threshold
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ark. Admin. Rules 178-001-17 - Rule D-17 - General Rule for the Regulation of Natural Gas Pipelines.
- Idaho Admin. Code r. 31.11.01.302 - 302 - WRITTEN REPORTING OF ACCIDENTS AND NATURAL GAS INTERRUPTIONS (RULE 302).
- 170 Ind. Admin. Code 5-3-0.6 - 170 IAC 5-3-0.6 - Adoption of United States Department of Transportation gas pipeline safety regulations
- Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-11-3 - 82-11-3 - Transportation of natural and other gas by pipeline; annual reports and incident reports
- La. Admin. Code tit. 43, Part XIII, §321 - §321 - OMB Control Number Assigned to Information Collection [49 CFR 191.21]
- Mich. Admin. Code R 460.20606 - R 460.20606 - Pipeline and hazardous materials safety administration standards; adoption by reference.
- 20 CSR 4240-40.020 - 20 CSR 4240-40.020 - Incident, Annual, and Safety-Related Condition Reporting Requirements
- 815-RICR-20-00-1 - Part 1 - Standards for Gas Utilities, Master Meter Systems and Jurisdictional Propane Systems (815-RICR-20-00-1)
- 20 Va. Admin. Code § 5-300-70 - 20VAC5-300-70 - Regulations and procedures pertaining to gas pipeline safety in Virginia.