49 CFR Part 23, Subpart D - Goals, Good Faith Efforts, and Counting
- § 23.41 What is the basic overall goal requirement for recipients?
- § 23.43 What are the consultation requirements in the development of recipients' overall goals?
- § 23.45 What are the requirements for submitting overall goal information to the FAA?
- § 23.47 What is the base for a recipient's goal for concessions other than car rentals?
- § 23.49 What is the base for a recipient's goal for car rentals?
- § 23.51 How are a recipient's overall goals expressed and calculated?
- § 23.53 How do car rental companies count ACDBE participation toward their goals?
- § 23.55 How do recipients count ACDBE participation toward goals for items other than car rentals?
- § 23.57 What happens if a recipient falls short of meeting its overall goals?
- § 23.59 What is the role of the statutory 10 percent goal in the ACDBE program?
- § 23.61 Can recipients use quotas or set-asides as part of their ACDBE programs?
Title 49 published on 09-May-2017 04:41
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 23 after this date.