49 CFR Part 23, Subpart D - Goals, Good Faith Efforts, and Counting
- § 23.41 — What is the basic overall goal requirement for recipients?
- § 23.43 — What are the consultation requirements in the development of recipients' overall goals?
- § 23.45 — What are the requirements for submitting overall goal information to the FAA?
- § 23.47 — What is the base for a recipient's goal for concessions other than car rentals?
- § 23.49 — What is the base for a recipient's goal for car rentals?
- § 23.51 — How are a recipient's overall goals expressed and calculated?
- § 23.53 — How do car rental companies count ACDBE participation toward their goals?
- § 23.55 — How do recipients count ACDBE participation toward goals for items other than car rentals?
- § 23.57 — What happens if a recipient falls short of meeting its overall goals?
- § 23.59 — What is the role of the statutory 10 percent goal in the ACDBE program?
- § 23.61 — Can recipients use quotas or set-asides as part of their ACDBE programs?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.