49 CFR Part 371, Subpart B - Special Rules for Household Goods Brokers
prev | next
- § 371.101 If I operate as a household goods broker in interstate or foreign commerce, must I comply with subpart B of this part?
- § 371.103 What are the definitions of terms used in this subpart?
- § 371.105 Must I use a motor carrier that has a valid U.S. DOT number and valid operating authority issued by FMCSA to transport household goods in interstate or foreign commerce?
- § 371.107 What information must I display in my advertisements and Internet Web homepage?
- § 371.109 Must I inform individual shippers which motor carriers I use?
- § 371.111 Must I provide individual shippers with Federal consumer protection information?
- § 371.113 May I provide individual shippers with a written estimate?
- § 371.115 Must I maintain agreements with motor carriers before providing written estimates on behalf of these carriers?
- § 371.117 Must I provide individual shippers with my policies concerning cancellation, deposits, and refunds?
- § 371.121 What penalties may FMCSA impose for violations of this part?
75 FR 72996, Nov. 29, 2010, unless otherwise noted.