49 CFR Part 375, Subpart F - Transportation of Shipments
- § 375.601 Must I transport the shipment in a timely manner?
- § 375.603 When must I tender a shipment for delivery?
- § 375.605 How must I notify an individual shipper of any service delays?
- § 375.607 What must I do if I am able to tender a shipment for final delivery more than 24 hours before a specified date?
- § 375.609 What must I do for shippers who store household goods in transit?
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 375.