49 CFR Part 375, Subpart E - Pick Up of Shipments of Household Goods
Weighing the Shipment (§§ 375.507 - 375.521)
- § 375.507 Must I determine the weight of a shipment?
- § 375.509 How must I determine the weight of a shipment?
- § 375.511 May I use an alternative method for shipments weighing 3,000 pounds or less?
- § 375.513 Must I give the individual shipper an opportunity to observe the weighing?
- § 375.515 May an individual shipper waive his/her right to observe each weighing?
- § 375.517 May an individual shipper demand re-weighing?
- § 375.519 Must I obtain weight tickets?
- § 375.521 What must I do if an individual shipper wants to know the actual weight or charges for a shipment before I tender delivery?