49 CFR Part 40, Subpart B - Employer Responsibilities
- § 40.11 — What are the general responsibilities of employers under this regulation?
- § 40.13 — How do DOT drug and alcohol tests relate to non-DOT tests?
- § 40.14 — What collection information must employers provide to collectors?
- § 40.15 — May an employer use a service agent to meet DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements?
- § 40.17 — Is an employer responsible for obtaining information from its service agents?
- § 40.19 — [Reserved]
- § 40.21 — May an employer stand down an employee before the MRO has completed the verification process?
- § 40.23 — What actions do employers take after receiving verified test results?
- § 40.25 — Must an employer check on the drug and alcohol testing record of employees it is intending to use to perform safety-sensitive duties?
- § 40.26 — What form must an employer use to report Management Information System (MIS) data to a DOT agency?
- § 40.27 — May an employer require an employee to sign a consent or release in connection with the DOT drug and alcohol testing program?
- § 40.29 — Where is other information on employer responsibilities found in this regulation?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.