49 CFR Part 40, Subpart D - Collection Sites, Forms, Equipment and Supplies Used in DOT Urine Collections
- § 40.41 — Where does a urine collection for a DOT drug test take place?
- § 40.43 — What steps must operators of collection sites take to protect the security and integrity of urine collections?
- § 40.45 — What form is used to document a DOT urine collection?
- § 40.47 — May employers use the CCF for non-Federal collections or non-Federal forms for DOT collections?
- § 40.49 — What materials are used to collect urine specimens?
- § 40.51 — What materials are used to send urine specimens to the laboratory?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.