49 CFR Part 40, Subpart D - Collection Sites, Forms, Equipment and Supplies Used in DOT Urine Collections
- § 40.41 — Where does a urine collection for a DOT drug test take place?
- § 40.43 — What steps must operators of collection sites take to protect the security and integrity of urine collections?
- § 40.45 — What form is used to document a DOT urine collection?
- § 40.47 — May employers use the CCF for non-Federal collections or non-Federal forms for DOT collections?
- § 40.49 — What materials are used to collect urine specimens?
- § 40.51 — What materials are used to send urine specimens to the laboratory?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.