49 CFR Part 40, Subpart E - Urine Specimen Collections
- § 40.61 — What are the preliminary steps in the collection process?
- § 40.63 — What steps does the collector take in the collection process before the employee provides a urine specimen?
- § 40.65 — What does the collector check for when the employee presents a specimen?
- § 40.67 — When and how is a directly observed collection conducted?
- § 40.69 — How is a monitored collection conducted?
- § 40.71 — How does the collector prepare the specimens?
- § 40.73 — How is the collection process completed?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.