49 CFR Subpart E - Urine Specimen Collections
- § 40.61 What are the preliminary steps in the collection process?
- § 40.63 What steps does the collector take in the collection process before the employee provides a urine specimen?
- § 40.65 What does the collector check for when the employee presents a specimen?
- § 40.67 When and how is a directly observed collection conducted?
- § 40.69 How is a monitored collection conducted?
- § 40.71 How does the collector prepare the specimens?
- § 40.73 How is the collection process completed?