49 CFR Part 40, Subpart G - Medical Review Officers and the Verification Process
- § 40.121 — Who is qualified to act as an MRO?
- § 40.123 — What are the MRO's responsibilities in the DOT drug testing program?
- § 40.125 — What relationship may an MRO have with a laboratory?
- § 40.127 — What are the MRO's functions in reviewing negative test results?
- § 40.129 — What are the MRO's functions in reviewing laboratory confirmed non-negative drug test results?
- § 40.131 — How does the MRO or DER notify an employee of the verification process after receiving laboratory confirmed non-negative drug test results?
- § 40.133 — Without interviewing the employee, under what circumstances may the MRO verify a test result as positive, or as a refusal to test because of adulteration or substitution, or as cancelled because the test was invalid?
- § 40.135 — What does the MRO tell the employee at the beginning of the verification interview?
- § 40.137 — On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, or PCP?
- § 40.139 — On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving opiates?
- § 40.141 — How does the MRO obtain information for the verification decision?
- § 40.143 — [Reserved]
- § 40.145 — On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving adulteration or substitution?
- § 40.147 — [Reserved]
- § 40.149 — May the MRO change a verified drug test result?
- § 40.151 — What are MROs prohibited from doing as part of the verification process?
- § 40.153 — How does the MRO notify employees of their right to a test of the split specimen?
- § 40.155 — What does the MRO do when a negative or positive test result is also dilute?
- § 40.157 — [Reserved]
- § 40.159 — What does the MRO do when a drug test result is invalid?
- § 40.160 — What does the MRO do when a valid test result cannot be produced and a negative result is required?
- § 40.161 — What does the MRO do when a drug test specimen is rejected for testing?
- § 40.162 — What must MROs do with multiple verified results for the same testing event?
- § 40.163 — How does the MRO report drug test results?
- § 40.165 — To whom does the MRO transmit reports of drug test results?
- § 40.167 — How are MRO reports of drug results transmitted to the employer?
- § 40.169 — Where is other information concerning the role of MROs and the verification process found in this regulation?
Title 49 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 49 CFR Part 40.