49 CFR Part 40, Subpart G - Medical Review Officers and the Verification Process
- § 40.121 Who is qualified to act as an MRO?
- § 40.123 What are the MRO's responsibilities in the DOT drug testing program?
- § 40.125 What relationship may an MRO have with a laboratory?
- § 40.127 What are the MRO's functions in reviewing negative test results?
- § 40.129 What are the MRO's functions in reviewing laboratory confirmed non-negative drug test results?
- § 40.131 How does the MRO or DER notify an employee of the verification process after receiving laboratory confirmed non-negative drug test results?
- § 40.133 Without interviewing the employee, under what circumstances may the MRO verify a test result as positive, or as a refusal to test because of adulteration or substitution, or as cancelled because the test was invalid?
- § 40.135 What does the MRO tell the employee at the beginning of the verification interview?
- § 40.137 On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, or PCP?
- § 40.139 On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving opiates?
- § 40.141 How does the MRO obtain information for the verification decision?
- § 40.143 [Reserved]
- § 40.145 On what basis does the MRO verify test results involving adulteration or substitution?
- § 40.147 [Reserved]
- § 40.149 May the MRO change a verified drug test result?
- § 40.151 What are MROs prohibited from doing as part of the verification process?
- § 40.153 How does the MRO notify employees of their right to a test of the split specimen?
- § 40.155 What does the MRO do when a negative or positive test result is also dilute?
- § 40.157 [Reserved]
- § 40.159 What does the MRO do when a drug test result is invalid?
- § 40.160 What does the MRO do when a valid test result cannot be produced and a negative result is required?
- § 40.161 What does the MRO do when a drug test specimen is rejected for testing?
- § 40.162 What must MROs do with multiple verified results for the same testing event?
- § 40.163 How does the MRO report drug test results?
- § 40.165 To whom does the MRO transmit reports of drug test results?
- § 40.167 How are MRO reports of drug results transmitted to the employer?
- § 40.169 Where is other information concerning the role of MROs and the verification process found in this regulation?
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.