49 CFR Part 40, Subpart F - Drug Testing Laboratories
- § 40.81 What laboratories may be used for DOT drug testing?
- § 40.83 How do laboratories process incoming specimens?
- § 40.85 What drugs do laboratories test for?
- § 40.87 What are the cutoff concentrations for drug tests?
- § 40.89 What is validity testing, and are laboratories required to conduct it?
- § 40.91 What validity tests must laboratories conduct on primary specimens?
- § 40.93 What criteria do laboratories use to establish that a specimen is dilute or substituted?
- § 40.95 What are the adulterant cutoff concentrations for initial and confirmation tests?
- § 40.96 What criteria do laboratories use to establish that a specimen is invalid?
- § 40.97 What do laboratories report and how do they report it?
- § 40.99 How long does the laboratory retain specimens after testing?
- § 40.101 What relationship may a laboratory have with an MRO?
- § 40.103 What are the requirements for submitting blind specimens to a laboratory?
- § 40.105 What happens if the laboratory reports a result different from that expected for a blind specimen?
- § 40.107 Who may inspect laboratories?
- § 40.109 What documentation must the laboratory keep, and for how long?
- § 40.111 When and how must a laboratory disclose statistical summaries and other information it maintains?
- § 40.113 Where is other information concerning laboratories found in this regulation?
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.