49 CFR Subpart F - Drug Testing Laboratories
- § 40.81 What laboratories may be used for DOT drug testing?
- § 40.83 How do laboratories process incoming specimens?
- § 40.85 What drugs do laboratories test for?
- § 40.87 What are the cutoff concentrations for drug tests?
- § 40.89 What is validity testing, and are laboratories required to conduct it?
- § 40.91 What validity tests must laboratories conduct on primary specimens?
- § 40.93 What criteria do laboratories use to establish that a specimen is dilute or substituted?
- § 40.95 What are the adulterant cutoff concentrations for initial and confirmation tests?
- § 40.96 What criteria do laboratories use to establish that a specimen is invalid?
- § 40.97 What do laboratories report and how do they report it?
- § 40.99 How long does the laboratory retain specimens after testing?
- § 40.101 What relationship may a laboratory have with an MRO?
- § 40.107 Who may inspect laboratories?
- § 40.109 What documentation must the laboratory keep, and for how long?
- § 40.111 When and how must a laboratory disclose statistical summaries and other information it maintains?
- § 40.113 Where is other information concerning laboratories found in this regulation?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.