49 CFR Part 40, Subpart N - Problems in Alcohol Testing
- § 40.261 — What is a refusal to take an alcohol test, and what are the consequences?
- § 40.263 — What happens when an employee is unable to provide a sufficient amount of saliva for an alcohol screening test?
- § 40.265 — What happens when an employee is unable to provide a sufficient amount of breath for an alcohol test?
- § 40.267 — What problems always cause an alcohol test to be cancelled?
- § 40.269 — What problems cause an alcohol test to be cancelled unless they are corrected?
- § 40.271 — How are alcohol testing problems corrected?
- § 40.273 — What is the effect of a cancelled alcohol test?
- § 40.275 — What is the effect of procedural problems that are not sufficient to cancel an alcohol test?
- § 40.277 — Are alcohol tests other than saliva or breath permitted under these regulations?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.