49 CFR Subpart N - Problems in Alcohol Testing
- § 40.261 What is a refusal to take an alcohol test, and what are the consequences?
- § 40.263 What happens when an employee is unable to provide a sufficient amount of saliva for an alcohol screening test?
- § 40.265 What happens when an employee is unable to provide a sufficient amount of breath for an alcohol test?
- § 40.267 What problems always cause an alcohol test to be cancelled?
- § 40.269 What problems cause an alcohol test to be cancelled unless they are corrected?
- § 40.271 How are alcohol testing problems corrected?
- § 40.273 What is the effect of a cancelled alcohol test?
- § 40.275 What is the effect of procedural problems that are not sufficient to cancel an alcohol test?
- § 40.277 Are alcohol tests other than saliva or breath permitted under these regulations?