49 CFR Part 40, Subpart R - Public Interest Exclusions
prev | next
- § 40.361 What is the purpose of a public interest exclusion (PIE)?
- § 40.363 On what basis may the Department issue a PIE?
- § 40.365 What is the Department's policy concerning starting a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.367 Who initiates a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.369 What is the discretion of an initiating official in starting a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.371 On what information does an initiating official rely in deciding whether to start a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.373 Before starting a PIE proceeding, does the initiating official give the service agent an opportunity to correct problems?
- § 40.375 How does the initiating official start a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.377 Who decides whether to issue a PIE?
- § 40.379 How do you contest the issuance of a PIE?
- § 40.381 What information do you present to contest the proposed issuance of a PIE?
- § 40.383 What procedures apply if you contest the issuance of a PIE?
- § 40.385 Who bears the burden of proof in a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.387 What matters does the Director decide concerning a proposed PIE?
- § 40.389 What factors may the Director consider?
- § 40.391 What is the scope of a PIE?
- § 40.393 How long does a PIE stay in effect?
- § 40.395 Can you settle a PIE proceeding?
- § 40.397 When does the Director make a PIE decision?
- § 40.399 How does the Department notify service agents of its decision?
- § 40.401 How does the Department notify employers and the public about a PIE?
- § 40.403 Must a service agent notify its clients when the Department issues a PIE?
- § 40.405 May the Federal courts review PIE decisions?
- § 40.407 May a service agent ask to have a PIE reduced or terminated?
- § 40.409 What does the issuance of a PIE mean to transportation employers?
- § 40.411 What is the role of the DOT Inspector General's office?
- § 40.413 How are notices sent to service agents?
- Appendix A to Part 40 - DOT Standards for Urine Collection Kits
- Appendix B to Part 40 - DOT Drug Testing Semi-Annual Laboratory Report to Employers
- Appendix C to Part 40 - DOT Drug Testing Semi-Annual Laboratory Report to DOT
- Appendix D to Part 40 - Report Format: Split Specimen Failure To Reconfirm
- Appendix E to Part 40 - SAP Equivalency Requirements for Certification Organizations
- Appendix F to Part 40 - Drug and Alcohol Testing Information that C/TPAs May Transmit to Employers
- Appendix G to Part 40 - Alcohol Testing Form
- Appendix H to Part 40 - DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Management Information System (MIS) Data Collection Form
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.