49 CFR Part 40, Subpart Q - Roles and Responsibilities of Service Agents
- § 40.341 Must service agents comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing requirements?
- § 40.343 What tasks may a service agent perform for an employer?
- § 40.345 In what circumstances may a C/TPA act as an intermediary in the transmission of drug and alcohol testing information to employers?
- § 40.347 What functions may C/TPAs perform with respect to administering testing?
- § 40.349 What records may a service agent receive and maintain?
- § 40.351 What confidentiality requirements apply to service agents?
- § 40.353 What principles govern the interaction between MROs and other service agents?
- § 40.355 What limitations apply to the activities of service agents?