5 CFR 250.303 - Availability of results.
(a) Each agency will make the results of its annual survey available to the public and post the results on its Web site, unless the agency head determines that doing so would jeopardize or negatively impact national security. The posted survey results will include the following:
(1) The agency's evaluation of its survey results;
(2) How the survey was conducted;
(4) The survey questions and response choices with the prescribed questions identified;
(5) The number of employees surveyed and number of survey respondents; and
(6) The number of respondents for each survey question and each response choice.
(b) Data must be collected by December 31 of each calendar year. Each agency must post the beginning and ending dates of its employee survey and either the survey results described in paragraph (a) of this section or a statement noting the decision not to post no later than 120 days after the agency completes survey administration. OPM may extend this date under unusual circumstances.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 250 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.