5 CFR 534.601 - Coverage.
(a) This subpart implements 5 U.S.C. 5372b and applies to administrative appeals judge positions, the duties of which are not classifiable above GS-15 under 5 U.S.C. 5108 and which primarily involve reviewing decisions of administrative law judges appointed under 5 U.S.C. 3105 and rendering final administrative decisions.
(b) This subpart does not apply to -
(1) Senior-level positions classified above GS-15 pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 5108;
(2) Scientific or professional positions established under 5 U.S.C. 3104;
(4) Positions for which pay is fixed by administrative action and limited to level IV of the Executive Schedule under 5 U.S.C. 5373;
(5) Administrative law judge positions appointed under 5 U.S.C. 3105; or
(6) Positions in agencies that are excluded from chapter 51 of title 5, United States Code, by section 5102(a) or 5102(c) or other provision of law.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 534 after this date.