5 CFR 550.602 - Coverage.
(a) This subpart applies to -
(2) The head of an agency;
(3) The head of a military department, as defined in 5 U.S.C. 102;
(4) A Foreign Service officer;
(5) A member of the Senior Foreign Service;
(6) A member of the Senior Executive Service; or
(7) A member of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Drug Enforcement Administration Senior Executive Service.
(b) This subpart does not apply to -
(1) An employee on the Isthmus of Panama in the service of the Panama Canal Commission; or
(2) An employee or individual excluded from the definition of employee in 5 U.S.C. 5541(2), except employees excluded by 5 U.S.C. 5541(2)(ii), (iii), and (xiv) through (xvii) are covered by this subpart.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 550.