5 CFR 841.102 - Regulatory structure for the Federal Employees Retirement System.
(a) This part contains the following subparts:
(1) General provisions (subpart A);
(2) Applications for benefits (subpart B);
(3) Claims processing (subpart C);
(4) Government costs (subpart D);
(5) Employee deductions and Government contributions (subpart E);
(6) Computing interest (subpart F);
(7) Cost-of-Living Adjustments (subpart G);
(8) Waiver, allotment, or assignment of benefits (subpart H);
(9) Court orders affecting benefits (subpart I); and
(10) State income tax withholding (subpart J).
(4) Part 845 of this chapter contains information about debt collection.
(1) Part 831 of this chapter contains information about the Civil Service Retirement System.
(5) Part 847 of this chapter contains information about elections under the Civil Service Retirement System or FERS relating to periods of service with a nonappropriated fund instrumentality under the jurisdiction of the armed forces.
(9) Parts 870, 871, 872, and 873 of this chapter contain information about the Federal Employees Group Life Insurance Program.
(11) Chapter II (parts 1200 through 1299) of this title contains information about appeals to the Merit Systems Protection Board.
(12) Chapter VI (parts 1600 through 1699) of this title contains information about the Federal Employees Thrift Savings Plan.