5 CFR 842.503 - Eligibility for annuity supplement.
(2) Section 842.204(a)(2) governing retirement at age 60 with 20 years of service;
(3) Section 842.205 governing retirement at age 50 with 20 years of service or at any age during a major reorganization or reduction in force;
(4) Section 842.206 governing discontinued service retirement;
(5) Section 842.07 governing early retirement for air traffic controllers;
(6) Section 842.208 governing early retirement for law enforcement officers;
(8) Section 842.210 governing early retirement for military reserve technicians; or
(b) An employee or Member who retires under any of the following sections before attaining the minimum retirement age is not entitled to receive an annuity supplement until he or she attains that age:
(1) Section 842.205;
(2) Section 842.206;
(3) Section 842.209; or
(4) Section 842.211, except that an individual entitled to an annuity under 5 U.S.C. 8414(a) for failure to be recertified as a senior executive shall be entitled to an annuity supplement without regard to the minimum retirement age.
(1) The last day of the month in which the individual becomes age 62; or
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 842 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.