5 CFR Part 3201 - SUPPLEMENTAL STANDARDS OF ETHICAL CONDUCT FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
- § 3201.101 General.
- § 3201.102 Extensions of credit and loans from FDIC-insured institutions.
- § 3201.103 Prohibition on acquisition, ownership, or control of securities of FDIC-insured depository institutions and certain holding companies.
- § 3201.104 Restrictions concerning the purchase of property held by the Corporation or the RTC as conservator, receiver, or liquidator of the assets of an insured depository institution, or by a bridge bank organized by the Corporation.
- § 3201.105 Prohibition on dealings with former employers, associates, and clients.
- § 3201.106 Employment of family members outside the Corporation.
- § 3201.107 Outside employment and other activities.
- § 3201.108 Related statutory and regulatory authorities.
- § 3201.109 Provisions of 5 CFR part 2635 not applicable to Corporation employees.
60 FR 20174, Apr. 25, 1995, unless otherwise noted.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 3201.