5 CFR Part 352 - REEMPLOYMENT RIGHTS
- Subpart A [Reserved]
- Subpart B - Reemployment Rights Based on Movement Between Executive Agencies During Emergencies (§§ 352.201 - 352.209)
- Subpart C - Detail and Transfer of Federal Employees to International Organizations (§§ 352.301 - 352.314)
- Subpart D - Employment of Presidential Appointees and Elected Officers by the International Atomic Energy Agency (§§ 352.401 - 352.405)
- Subpart E - Reinstatement Rights After Service Under Section 233(d) and 625(b) of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 (§§ 352.501 - 352.508)
- Subpart F [Reserved]
- Subpart G - Reemployment Rights of Former Bureau of Indian Affairs and Indian Health Service Employees After Service Under the Indian Self-Determination Act in Tribal Organizations (§§ 352.701 - 352.707)
- Subpart H - Reemployment Rights Under the Taiwan Relations Act (§§ 352.801 - 352.807)
- Subpart I - Reemployment Rights After Service With the Panama Canal Commission (§§ 352.901 - 352.909)
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 352.