5 CFR Part 839, Subpart B - Eligibility
- General Provisions
- Election Opportunity
- § 839.211 — If these rules apply to me because I had a qualifying retirement coverage error, can I choose which retirement plan I want to be in?
- § 839.212 — May I make a retirement coverage election if I received a refund of my retirement deductions after I was corrected to FERS?
- § 839.213 — May I make a retirement coverage election if I withdrew all or part of my TSP account after I was corrected to FERS?
- § 839.214 — Am I disqualified from making an election of retirement coverage under the FERCCA if I withdrew my TSP account after I retired under FERS?
- § 839.215 — May I make a retirement coverage election under the FERCCA if I received a payment as settlement of my claim for losses because of a qualifying retirement coverage error?
- Previous Election Opportunity
- Court-Ordered Benefits for Former Spouses
- § 839.231 — Can I make an election if my former spouse is entitled to a portion of my retirement benefits by qualifying court order?
- § 839.232 — If a deceased employee's survivors include both a current spouse and a former spouse, or spouses, who are eligible for survivor annuities, must all of them consent to an election of FERS?
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 839.