5 CFR Part 839, Subpart B - Eligibility
Subject Group 117General Provisions (§ 839.201)
Subject Group 118Election Opportunity (§§ 839.211 - 839.215)
- § 839.211 If these rules apply to me because I had a qualifying retirement coverage error, can I choose which retirement plan I want to be in?
- § 839.212 May I make a retirement coverage election if I received a refund of my retirement deductions after I was corrected to FERS?
- § 839.213 May I make a retirement coverage election if I withdrew all or part of my TSP account after I was corrected to FERS?
- § 839.214 Am I disqualified from making an election of retirement coverage under the FERCCA if I withdrew my TSP account after I retired under FERS?
- § 839.215 May I make a retirement coverage election under the FERCCA if I received a payment as settlement of my claim for losses because of a qualifying retirement coverage error?
Subject Group 119Previous Election Opportunity (§ 839.221)
Subject Group 120Court-Ordered Benefits for Former Spouses (§§ 839.231 - 839.232)
- § 839.231 Can I make an election if my former spouse is entitled to a portion of my retirement benefits by qualifying court order?
- § 839.232 If a deceased employee's survivors include both a current spouse and a former spouse, or spouses, who are eligible for survivor annuities, must all of them consent to an election of FERS?
Subject Group 121Elections (§§ 839.241 - 839.242)