5 CFR Part 839, Subpart L - Discretionary Actions by OPM
- § 839.1201 If I took legal action against my employer because of a qualifying retirement coverage error, can OPM reimburse me for expenses related to my legal actions?
- § 839.1202 Can OPM waive repayment of a monetary award I received as resolution of the harm caused me by a qualifying retirement coverage error?
- § 839.1203 Can OPM compensate me for my losses if I did not take any legal action against my employer, but did incur some expenses because of a qualifying retirement coverage error?
- § 839.1204 On what basis will OPM review claims under this subpart?
- § 839.1205 Does the Director of OPM review the claims?
- § 839.1206 How do I submit a claim under this subpart?
Title 5 published on 09-May-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 839 after this date.