5 CFR Part 842, Subpart B - Eligibility
- § 842.201 Purpose.
- § 842.202 Definitions.
- § 842.203 General eligibility requirement.
- § 842.204 Immediate voluntary retirement - basic age and service requirements.
- § 842.206 Involuntary retirement.
- § 842.207 Air traffic controllers.
- § 842.208 Firefighters, customs and border protection officers, law enforcement officers, members of the Capitol or Supreme Court Police, and nuclear materials couriers.
- § 842.209 Members of Congress.
- § 842.210 Military reserve technicians.
- § 842.211 Senior Executive Service, Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service, and Senior Cryptologic Executive Service.
- § 842.212 Deferred retirement.
- § 842.213 Voluntary early retirement-substantial delayering, reorganization, reduction in force, transfer of function, or other workforce restructuring.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 842 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.