5 CFR Part 875, Subpart A - Administration and General Provisions
- § 875.101 Definitions.
- § 875.102 Where do I send benefit claims?
- § 875.103 Do I need to authorize release of my medical records when I file a claim?
- § 875.104 What are the steps required to resolve a dispute involving benefit eligibility or payment of a claim?
- § 875.105 May OPM correct errors?
- § 875.106 What responsibilities do agencies have under this Program?
- § 875.107 What are OPM's responsibilities as regulator under this Program?
- § 875.108 If the Carrier approves my application, will I get a certificate of insurance?
- § 875.109 Is there a delegation of authority for resolving contract disputes between OPM and the Carrier?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 875 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.