5 CFR Part 875, Subpart B - Eligibility
- § 875.201 — Am I eligible as a Federal civilian or Postal employee?
- § 875.202 — Am I eligible as a Federal annuitant?
- § 875.203 — Am I eligible if I separated under the FERS MRA 10 provision?
- § 875.204 — Am I eligible as a member of the uniformed services?
- § 875.205 — Am I eligible as a retired member of the uniformed services?
- § 875.206 — As a new active workforce member, when may I apply?
- § 875.207 — What happens if I am in nonpay status during an open season?
- § 875.208 — May I apply as a qualified relative if the person on whom I am basing my eligibility status has died?
- § 875.209 — How do I demonstrate that I am eligible to apply for coverage?
- § 875.210 — What happens if I become ineligible after I submit an application?
- § 875.211 — What happens if my eligibility status changes after I submit my application?
- § 875.212 — Is there a minimum application age?
- § 875.213 — May I apply as a qualified relative if I am the domestic partner of an employee or annuitant?
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 875 after this date.