5 CFR Part 892, Subpart B - Eligibility and Participation
- § 892.201 — Who is covered by the premium conversion plan?
- § 892.202 — Are retirees eligible for the premium conversion plan?
- § 892.203 — When will my premium conversion begin?
- § 892.204 — How do I waive participation in premium conversion before the benefit first becomes effective?
- § 892.205 — May I waive participation in premium conversion after the initial implementation?
- § 892.206 — Can I cancel my waiver and participate in premium conversion?
- § 892.207 — Can I make changes to my FEHB enrollment while I am participating in premium conversion?
- § 892.208 — Can I change my enrollment from self and family to self only at any time?
- § 892.209 — Can I cancel FEHB coverage at any time?
- § 892.210 — Does premium conversion change the effective date of an FEHB enrollment, change in enrollment, or cancellation of enrollment?
- § 892.211 — What options are available to me if I go on a period of leave without pay (LWOP) or other types of non-pay status?
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 5.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 5 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 892 after this date.