5 CFR Part 892, Subpart B - Eligibility and Participation
- § 892.201 Who is covered by the premium conversion plan?
- § 892.202 Are retirees eligible for the premium conversion plan?
- § 892.203 When will my premium conversion begin?
- § 892.204 How do I waive participation in premium conversion before the benefit first becomes effective?
- § 892.205 May I waive participation in premium conversion after the initial implementation?
- § 892.206 Can I cancel my waiver and participate in premium conversion?
- § 892.207 Can I make changes to my FEHB enrollment while I am participating in premium conversion?
- § 892.208 Can I decrease my enrollment type at any time?
- § 892.209 Can I cancel FEHB coverage at any time?
- § 892.210 Does premium conversion change the effective date of an FEHB enrollment, change in enrollment, or cancellation of enrollment?
- § 892.211 What options are available to me if I go on a period of leave without pay (LWOP) or other types of non-pay status?
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 892.