5 CFR Part 9401 - SUPPLEMENTAL STANDARDS OF ETHICAL CONDUCT FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE BUREAU OF CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION
- § 9401.101 General.
- § 9401.102 Definitions.
- § 9401.103 Prior approval for outside employment.
- § 9401.104 Additional rules concerning outside employment for covered employees.
- § 9401.105 Additional rules concerning outside employment for Bureau attorneys.
- § 9401.106 Prohibited financial interests.
- § 9401.107 Prohibition on acceptance of credit on preferential terms from an entity supervised by the Bureau.
- § 9401.108 Restrictions on seeking, obtaining, or renegotiating credit from an entity that is or represents a party to a matter to which an employee is assigned or may be assigned.
- § 9401.109 Disqualification of employees from particular matters involving creditors.
- § 9401.110 Prohibited recommendations.
- § 9401.111 Restriction on participating in matters involving covered entities.
- § 9401.112 Prohibited purchase of assets.
- § 9401.113 Waivers.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 9401 after this date.
Title 5 published on 2015-12-02.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 5 CFR Part 9401.