50 CFR 27.95 - Fires.
On all national wildlife refuges persons are prohibited from the following:
(a) Setting on fire or causing to be set on fire any timber, brush, grass, or other inflammable material including camp or cooking fires, except as authorized by the refuge manager or at locations designated for that purpose or as provided for under § 26.33(c) of this subchapter C.
(b) Leaving a fire unattended or not completely extinguished;
(c) Throwing a burning cigarette, match, or other lighted substance from any moving conveyance or throwing of same in any place where it may start a fire; and
(d) Smoking on any lands, including roads, or in any buildings which have been designated and/or posted with no smoking signs.
Title 50 published on 09-Jun-2018 05:25
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 27 after this date.
- 50 CFR 32.24 — California.
- 50 CFR 32.47 — Nevada.
- 50 CFR 32.46 — Nebraska.
- 50 CFR 32.53 — North Dakota.
- 50 CFR 32.61 — South Dakota.
- 50 CFR 32.45 — Montana.
- 50 CFR 32.28 — Florida.
- 50 CFR 32.42 — Minnesota.
- 50 CFR 32.60 — South Carolina.
- 50 CFR 26.34 — What Are the Special Regulations Concerning Public Access, Use, and Recreation for Individual National Wildlife Refuges?
- 50 CFR 32.67 — Washington.
- 50 CFR 32.37 — Louisiana.
- 50 CFR 32.29 — Georgia.