50 CFR 80.31 - How does an agency certify the number of paid license holders?
(1) The number of people who have paid licenses to hunt in the State during the State-specified certification period (certification period); and
(2) The number of people who have paid licenses to fish in the State during the certification period.
(2) Must provide documentation to support the accuracy of this information at the Director's request;
(3) Is responsible for eliminating multiple counting of the same individuals in the information that he or she certifies; and
(4) May use statistical sampling, automated record consolidation, or other techniques approved by the Director for this purpose.
(1) Five years after the last statistical sample; or
(2) Before completing the first certification following any change in the licensing system that could affect the number of license holders.