50 CFR Part 216, Subpart C - General Exceptions
- § 216.21 Actions permitted by international treaty, convention, or agreement.
- § 216.22 Taking by State or local government officials.
- § 216.23 Native exceptions.
- § 216.24 Taking and related acts in commercial fishing operations including tuna purse seine vessels in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean.
- § 216.25 Exempted marine mammals and marine mammal products.
- § 216.26 Collection of certain marine mammal parts without prior authorization.
- § 216.27 Release, non-releasability, and disposition under special exception permits for rehabilitated marine mammals.