50 CFR Part 222, Subpart C - General Permit Procedures
- § 222.301 General requirements.
- § 222.302 Procedure for obtaining permits.
- § 222.303 Issuance of permits.
- § 222.304 Renewal of permits.
- § 222.305 Rights of succession and transfer of permits.
- § 222.306 Modification, amendment, suspension, cancellation, and revocation of permits.
- § 222.307 Permits for incidental taking of species.
- § 222.308 Permits for scientific purposes or for the enhancement of propagation or survival of species.
- § 222.309 Permits for listed species of sea turtles involving the Fish and Wildlife Service.
- § 222.310 Permit authority for designated agents and employees of specified Federal and state agencies.
Title 50 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 222 after this date.