50 CFR Part 80, Subpart J - Real Property
- § 80.130 — Does an agency have to hold title to real property acquired under a grant?
- § 80.131 — Does an agency have to hold an easement acquired under a grant?
- § 80.132 — Does an agency have to control the land or water where it completes capital improvements?
- § 80.133 — Does an agency have to maintain acquired or completed capital improvements?
- § 80.134 — How must an agency use real property?
- § 80.135 — What if an agency allows a use of real property that interferes with its authorized purpose?
- § 80.136 — Is it a diversion if an agency does not use grant-acquired real property for its authorized purpose?
- § 80.137 — What if real property is no longer useful or needed for its original purpose?
Title 50 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.