7 CFR 1.646 - What sanctions may the ALJ impose for failure to comply with discovery?
(1) Fails to comply with an order approving discovery; or
(b) The ALJ may impose one or more of the following sanctions:
(1) Infer that the information, testimony, document, or other evidence withheld would have been adverse to the party;
(2) Order that, for the purposes of the hearing, designated facts are established;
(3) Order that the party not introduce into evidence, or otherwise rely on to support its case, any information, testimony, document, or other evidence:
(i) That the party improperly withheld; or
(4) Allow another party to use secondary evidence to show what the information, testimony, document, or other evidence withheld would have shown; or
(5) Take other appropriate action to remedy the party's failure to comply.