7 CFR § 1412.52 - PLC payment provisions.
(a) Provided all provisions of this part including but not limited to election have been satisfied for a contract year, a PLC payment will be made to eligible participants on a farm enrolled in PLC with respect to covered commodities for which a PLC yield and base acres are established:
(c) The payment rate used to calculate PLC payments with respect to covered commodity for which PLC yields and base acres are attributed to the covered commodity on a farm enrolled in a PLC contract is the effective reference price of the covered commodity minus the effective price of the covered commodity for a crop year, as determined in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section.
(d) For PLC contracts, when PLC payments are triggered in accordance with paragraph (a) of this section, subject to the limitation in § 1412.51 and in part 1400 of this chapter, the PLC payment to be paid to producers on a farm enrolled in a contract with respect to a covered commodity for which a PLC yield and base acres are attributed is equal to the product of:
(1) The payment rate determined in accordance with paragraph (c) of this section, multiplied by
(4) Any reduction calculated in accordance with subpart F of this part.
(e) If a producer declines to accept, has forfeited interest in the payment as specified under § 1412.51, or is determined to be ineligible for all or any part of the producer's share of the PLC payment computed for the farm in accordance with the provisions of this section, the:
(1) Payment or portions thereof will not become available for any other producer and
(2) Producer is required to refund to CCC any amounts representing payments that exceed the payments determined by FSA to have been earned under the program authorized by this part. Part 1403 of this chapter is applicable to all unearned payments.
(f) The payment of any amount due any producer on a farm enrolled in a PLC contract will be made only after all the producers subject to the contract are determined to be in full compliance with the contract and the requirements in this part or any other applicable part.
(g) A participant on a farm enrolled in a contract may receive a payment amount due without regard to the eligibility of other participants on the farm if the:
(1) Participant is in full compliance with the contract and the requirements in this part or any other applicable part;
(2) Payment of such amount does not adversely affect or defeat the purpose of the program, as determined by the Deputy Administrator, or designee; and
(2) Outside of California will receive the effective price and guarantee for medium and short grain rice based only on the prices that temperate japonica or medium and short grain rice receives outside of California.