7 CFR 1499.5 - Agreements.
(1) The kind, quantity, and use of the donated commodities and an estimated commodity call forward schedule, with the month and year indicated for each expected commodity shipment;
(2) A plan of operation, which will include the following:
(i) The objectives to be accomplished under the project;
(ii) A detailed description of each activity to be implemented;
(iii) The target country(ies) and the areas of the target country(ies) in which the activities will be implemented;
(iv) The methods and criteria for selecting the beneficiaries of the activities;
(A) Are critical to the implementation of the activities; or
(B) Enhance the implementation of the activities;
(vii) Any other governmental or nongovernmental entities that will be involved in the implementation of the activities;
(3) A budget, which will set forth the maximum amounts of sale proceeds, CCC-provided funds, interest, program income, and voluntary committed cost sharing or matching contributions that may be used for each line item, as well as other applicable budget requirements; and
(4) Performance goals for the agreement, including a list of results, with long-term benefits where applicable, to be achieved by the activities and corresponding indicators, targets, and time frames.
(e) The agreement will also include specific terms and conditions, and certifications and representations, including the following:
(1) The agreement will prohibit the sale or transshipment of the donated commodities by the recipient to a country not specified in the agreement for as long as the recipient has title to such donated commodities;
(2) The recipient will assert that it has taken action to ensure that any donated commodities that will be distributed to beneficiaries will be imported and distributed free from all customs, duties, tolls, and taxes. The recipient must submit information to CCC to support this assertion;
(3) The recipient will assert that, to the best of its knowledge, the importation and distribution of the donated commodities in the target country will not result in a substantial disincentive to or interference with domestic production or marketing in that country. The recipient must submit information to CCC to support this assertion;
(4) The recipient will assert that, to the best of its knowledge, any sale or barter of the donated commodities will not displace or interfere with any sales of like commodities that may otherwise be made within the target country. The recipient must submit information to CCC to support this assertion; and
(5) The recipient will assert that adequate transportation and storage facilities will be available in the target country to prevent spoilage or waste of the donated commodities. The recipient must submit information to CCC to support this assertion.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1499 after this date.