7 CFR 1530.104 - Application for a license.
(a) A person seeking a license shall apply in writing to the Licensing Authority and shall submit the following information:
(2) The address at which the applicant will maintain the records required under§ 1530.110;
(3) The address(es) of the applicant's processing plant(s), including any wholly-owned subsidiary(s) and plant(s) in the case of a consolidated license, and including those of any co-packer(s);
(4) In the case of a refined sugar product, the polarity of the product and the formula proposed by the refiner for calculating the refined sugar in the product;
(5) In the case of a sugar containing product, the percentage of refined sugar (100 degree polarity), on a dry weight basis, contained in such product(s);
(6) In the case of polyhydric alcohol, the quantity of refined sugar used producing certain polyhydric alcohols; and
(7) A certification explaining that the applicant is not affiliated with any other licensee, or explaining any affiliations, should they exist.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1530.