7 CFR 1530.110 - Records, certification, and documentation.
(a) A licensee shall establish a documentation agreement with the Licensing Authority before submitting for credit against a license. The licensee shall propose to the Licensing Authority a list of documents to substantiate entries, transfers, exports, or use as appropriate. The Licensing Authority shall consider the licensee's proposal to assure that it provides that a program transaction is fully substantiated, and shall then respond in writing to the licensee in a timely fashion outlining any deficiencies. Once agreed, the licensee shall submit a notarized letter specifying the documents to be maintained on file and certifying that the charges and credits made pursuant to § 1530.106 will be kept on file, identifiable by a unique number, and available for inspection pursuant to § 1530.110.
(b) For all transactions, the documentation shall:
(1) Substantiate the information required in § 1530.109 (c), and the completion of the reported transaction;
(2) Establish the buyer and seller specifications for a transaction;
(3) Include all U.S. Customs forms submitted in the entry or export process;
(4) Provide the correct telephone numbers and addresses of any agents, consignees, foreign purchasers, and non-vessel operating common carriers used in completing the transaction;
(7) Provide the name of export carrier, vessel name, and container number.
(d) Upon request, the licensee shall make the records, outlined by the documentation agreement and identified (associated) by the unique number assigned by the licensee to the program transaction as reported to the Licensing Authority for posting against a license balance, available for inspection and copying by the Licensing Authority, the Compliance Review Staff of the Foreign Agricultural Service, and/or the Office of the Inspector General, USDA, the U.S. Department of Justice, or any U.S. Government regulatory or investigative office.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 7 CFR Part 1530.