7 CFR 210.20 - Reporting and recordkeeping.
(2) Information on the amounts of Federal Program funds expended and obligated to date (SF-269) as required under § 210.5(d);
(3) Statewide totals on Program participation (FNS-10) as required under § 210.5(d);
(5) The names of school food authorities in need of a follow-up review;
(6) Results of reviews and audits;
(7) Results of the commodity preference survey and recommendations for commodity purchases as required under § 250.13(k) of this chapter;
(8) Results of the State agency's review of schools' compliance with the food safety inspection requirement in § 210.13(b) by November 15 following each of school years 2005-2006 through 2014-2015, beginning November 15, 2006. The report will be based on data supplied by the school food authorities in accordance with § 210.15(a)(7);
(10) For each local educational agency required to conduct a second review of applications under § 245.11 of this chapter, the number of free and reduced price applications subject to a second review, the results of the reviews including the number and percentage of reviewed applications for which the eligibility determination was changed, and a summary of the types of changes made.
(1) Accounting records and source documents to control the receipt, custody and disbursement of Federal Program funds as required under § 210.5(a);
(5) Reports on the results of investigations of complaints received or irregularities noted in connection with Program operations as required under § 210.19(a)
(6) Records of all reviews and audits, including records of action taken to correct Program violations; and records of fiscal action taken, including documentation of recoveries made;
(8) Documentation of action taken to disallow improper claims submitted by school food authorities, as required by § 210.19(c) and as determined through claims processing, resulting from actions such as reviews, audits and USDA audits;
(10) Records pertaining to civil rights responsibilities as defined under § 210.23(b);
(13) Records showing compliance with the requirements in § 210.14(e)(5) and records supplied annually by school food authorities showing paid meal prices charged as required by § 210.14(e)(6);
(14) Records to document compliance with the requirements in § 210.14(f); and
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 210 after this date.