(2) For ineligibility as a result of a violation of the controlled substance provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985, at the beginning of the crop year in which the producer was convicted and the four subsequent consecutive crop years; and
(3) For ineligibility as a result of a disqualification under section 506(n) ofthe Act, the date that the Administrative Law Judge signs the order disqualifying the person until the period specified in the order of disqualification has expired.
(b) Once the person has been determined to be ineligible:
(5) Any indemnities or payments made on a voided policy, or on the portion of the policy reduced because of ineligibility, will be declared overpayments and must be repaid; and
(6) If the policy is voided, all producer paid premiums may be refunded, or if an ineligible person is removed from a policy, the portion of the producer paid premium commensurate with the ineligible person's share may be refunded, less a reasonable amount for expense and handling in accordance with 7 CFR 400.47.
(c) The spouse and minor children of an individual are considered to be the same as the individual for purposes of this subpart except that:
(1) The spouse who was actively engaged in farming in a separate farming operation will be a separate person with respect to that separate farming operation so long as that operation remains separate and distinct from any farming operation conducted by the other spouse (Transfers of interest in a farming operation from one spouse to another will not be considered as a separate farming operation.);