7 CFR 400.681 - Effect of ineligibility.
(a) Written payment agreements shall:
(1) Require scheduled installment payments that will allow for full repayment of the debt within the time frame allotted in paragraph (a)(2) of this section;
(2) Not exceed two years in duration; and
(3) Not be modified, replaced, or consolidated after it has been executed in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) To avoid being determined to be ineligible through the execution of a written payment agreement:
(1) For a debt arising from any unpaid premium, administrative fees, or catastrophic risk protection fees:
(i) Only one written payment agreement is permitted per termination date. A written payment agreement may cover multiple crops provided they all have the same termination date; and
(ii) The written payment agreement must be signed by both parties, the debtor and the insurance provider or FCIC, as applicable, on or before the termination date specified in the applicable policy to prevent an ineligible determination for a delinquent debt.
(2) For all other debts, the written payment agreement must be signed by both parties, the debtor and the insurance provider or FCIC, as applicable, on or before the due date specified in the notice to the person of the amount due to prevent an ineligible determination for a delinquent debt.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 400 after this date.